High Energy Diffusion Washer
Morrisons new High Energy Diffusion SLE Washer is designed for maximum production and minimal consumption of water and steam. With consideration to various process applications, the washer is especially suited for removal of high solids, print thickeners and paste. The modular HED Washer will provide crease free processing at the highest possible speeds.
Washer design incorporates stainless steel water distribution manifolds which direct a high volume of water onto specially designed angular deflectors which are located between each upper roller. Water deflection action imparts a high level of kinetic energy to the water particles. This high energy water is suffused onto each fabric pass in random spray patterns resulting in total impregnation of the fabric. Gravitational flow on each fabric pass and serpentine counter flow enhances washing efficiency and interchange without need of intermediate nips or wiper rolls.
Standard Design Features:
- Side wall constructed of 4.75mm side plate for rugged support of box rolls
- Large glass door and light for ease of access and visual inspection
- All stainless (non clad ) immersion and carrier rolls mounted on external bearings
- High liquor turn over at circulation rate of 550 l/m
- Rubber covered nip roll and bottom all stainless (non clad) roll, 305mm diameter to 455mm diameter dependent upon roller width and application
Immersion wave roll (optional) to enhance solids removal
Assist drives for low tension applications
Arcostretcher rolls to remove wrinkles